Important Message from Samson Rope
It has come to our attention that there is some confusion in the marketplace about the published average strengths of Samson’s Arbormaster® climbing line. The following information should provide clarification.
Arbormaster is sold under two product codes.
- Product code 348 is the standard offering and is available spliced and unspliced.
- Product Code 347 is for the CE Approved Arbormaster. The CE approval applies to only unspliced line.
Samson publishes the average strengths of these lines as follows:
- Lists only Product Code 348, spliced Avg. Strength; 6,500 lb.
- The Samson Arborist catalog
- Product Code 348, spliced Avg. Strength; 6,500 lb.
- Product Code 347, unspliced Avg. Strength; 8,100 lb.
If you have questions or concerns click here to let us know.